Tuesday, December 31, 2013

For the times my life has been spared.

Today, as I was driving, I thought about the night fifteen years ago when Rachelle, Christine, and I were in a rollover accident on our way down to Las Vegas. Just past Mesquite, Christine over-corrected on a turn and we fishtailed from the fast lane over to the right shoulder and flipped. We landed on the roof, but never collided with anything, a blessing which saved our lives. We simply slid on the roof until we came to a stop in the dirt shoulder

So today, as I reflect back on the fact that I once had to crawl from the front seat of an overturned vehicle, through to the back seat and shimmy out what was once the window, I am grateful for my life. I am grateful I was the one in the front seat at that time. I am grateful for the times my life has been spared. For Heavenly Father blatantly telling me that my work here is not yet through. Life is good.

No comments: